An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator has become available at our busy Shirley and Cannock branches.
This role requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can provide effective sales and administration support to the branch.
• Provide effective sales and administration support for the internal/external sales teams
• Provide administration support to the Sales team and work closely with internal colleagues
• Communicate directly with customers through telephone or in person to resolve queries, including stock, invoicing, delivery and general enquiries
• Branch summary reporting, ensuring payments tally, banking process and maintaining banking reports
• General administration duties including scanning delivery notes, invoice reprints, stationery ordering and general office duties.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales teams and have a pro-active approach to sales and customer service, therefore excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
• A competitive salary
• 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• Being part of a successful family business
Shirley branch (B90 2NG), Cannock branch (WS12 0PL)
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please complete the form below.