Exciting opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales Trainee Programme have become available across various branches including – Shirley, Cannock and Enderby aswell as our specialist Civils (based at Shirley branch) and Architectural Clay (based at Lydiate Ash office) teams.
Key tasks will include:
• To learn all aspects of Builders Merchants business
• Selling building materials profitably to trade and retail
• An awareness of new sales opportunities
• To follow and complete an approved training programme
• Effective use of computer to organise transactions
• Ensuring highest standards of service to the customer
Person & Skills
The programme offers a challenging opportunity to study for an achieve an ISMM Certificate in Sales and Marketing and a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Applicants should possess a minimum of four GCSEs (A-C or 9 – 4) including Maths and English and two A-Levels (or equivalent)
Successful candidates should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, computer literate and enjoy working as part of a team with a proactive approach to sales and customer service.
• A competitive basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• 23 days’ holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
• Employee discount
• Company workwear/PPE provided
• Employee Assistance Programme
• On-Site Parking
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please use the form below.