We have a fantastic opportunity for a Yard Operative to join our team at our Castle Bromwich Branch.
We require an enthusiastic individual who can provide excellent customer service to our trade and retail customers. You will be working in the yard and warehouse to retrieve stock and fulfil orders for in-branch collection customers as well as preparing and picking orders to be loaded onto our lorries for delivery.
Key tasks will include:
• Picking orders and serving customers
• Loading and unloading HGV vehicles
• Stock rotation and maintenance
• Health & Safety awareness / adherence
• Delivering a first class customer service
Person & Skills
We are looking for a positive, confident, professional and safety-focused individual who wants to provide our customers with service that goes above and beyond.
The successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of stock handling, have knowledge of heavy-side building materials and ideally will have recent experience of driving a counterbalance and combination forklift. However, full training can be given.
• A competitive basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• 23 days’ holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
• Employee discount
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Health Cash Plan – Salary Sacrifice
• Company workwear/PPE provided
• Employee Assistance Programme
• On-Site Parking
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please use the form below.