ROCKWOOL Thermal Insulation Slab is a medium density mineral wool insulation developed specifically for thermal performance in loft spaces.
Designed to increase home comfort and save energy, by insulating one of the most cost-effective areas – the loft, Thermal Roll can be used to insulate from scratch or be used as a top up in older homes.
ROCKWOOL Thermal Insulation Roll is rated A1 non-combustible.
• Supplied in a pre-split twin roll of 100/200mm thicknesses for fast and easy application to add up to the 300mm total coverage set out in Part L (Conservation of Fuel and Power) of the building regulations.
• Excellent thermal insulation properties for home comfort that will also help reduce energy bills.
• Non-combustible Euroclass A1 rating for fire performance, giving peace of mind that the loft insulation is safe and will reduce the risk of fire spread.
• Mineral wool insulation offers high acoustic performance to reduce unwanted noise and create a more peaceful and relaxed environment
• Compliance: BS EN 13162
• Reaction to fire: Fire Classification Eurcoclass A1 (BS EN 13501-1)
• Thermal conductivity: 0.044W/mk
• Water repellent: Repels water
• Thickness: 100mm
• Width: 1200mm
• Length: 2750mm